Antenatal group portrait: Bushy Park

Saturday 30 November 2013

The conversation with Vicky went something like this:

"Would you be able to take some photos of my friends and i?"
"Sure!"
".....erm there'll be eight kids plus the adults..."

I've never tried a shoot with this many people before and, being innately shy, I'm not going to lie my palms were sweaty!

But i needn't have been so nervous, it was a real privilege to spend a really fun afternoon with this amazing group of friends. The saying goes 'never work with children or animals, ' well after meeting these kids i totally disagree. They did everything i asked in one take and even baby Megan snapped to posing attention the minute the camera was pointed at her. I left them all that day laughing and feeding the ducks, they seemed more than friends they looked like a big family and as i drove home i thought to myself "aw i want to be in their gang!"


No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger