Surrey Childrens Photography: Polesden Lacey

Thursday 10 October 2013


I'm not sure who enjoyed this shoot more, me or Isabella! I'd had a vision in my head of how I wanted these photos to look ever since my lovely friend Elaine and I first talked about doing a shoot. I told Bella that the idea was that she was a flower a fairy in a beautiful garden and she just ran away with it!

The accompanying slide show I gave her began with the words of J.M. Barrie "All the World is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust" and i used a piano instrumental of one of my favourite songs "Pure Imagination" which always takes me back to happy care free days in sunny Brunei watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on my best friends enormous brown corduroy sofa!


No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger